Sares of Loveleigh Treasures is having a costume party to celebrate her birthday today! Everyone you have to check out her post oh my goodness! It’s my most favorite thing ever! Ok so onto my costumes because I couldn’t pick just one :) Gosh I think if I had to pick, my most favorite costumes in the world were worn by Miss Scarlett O’Hara of Tara :)
Sorry the pictures are blurry because it’s an old movie you know lol. Don’t you just love her outfits. I love this movie! Happy Birthday Sares what a great idea for a party! I am also going to address a tag from Betty of Betty's Corner of the World. I am going to tell you 6 things about myself so you get to know me better. And then tag 6 people.
1) I am the youngest child of 5, but all half brothers and sisters.
2) I have 10 nieces and nephews with two more on the way, and I became an aunt at 2 years old, my oldest niece just graduated high school and is going to college in the fall..
3) My nickname is Dink. My aunt bestowed it upon me when I was born and she saw me for the first time she declared “She’s a dink!” And it has stuck.
4) I have road rage…LOL
5) I don’t drink :) and I’m turning 21 in less than a month. What a bust huh LOL. I am going to go gamble at some of the Indian casinos down here instead LOL.
6) The number 7 really is lucky for me LOL it follows me everywhere and it’s my birthday. It’s kind of a funny combination it’s 7/7/88. Which I’ve always liked the whole 7788 thing LOL. But it was no fun-o when everyone and their brother got married on 7/7/07 including one of my own cousins! Lame! I knew like 8 couples getting married that day!
So I tag :)
All the best everyone! Happy Birthday Sares! Happy costume party everyone!